With an approach based on positive psychology, we work together with organisations on changing mindsets and behaviours to create a happier work culture.
We build programs aimed at increasing employee engagement and resilience through daily experiences of positive emotions.
Ultimately, no matter the size of the business, decades of research have proven the positive correlation between a happy and engaged workforce and most of the business performance indicators (talent retention, productivity, sales volume, customer loyalty, accuracy, creativity…).
So… When shall we start?
Happiness at work is not satisfaction at work, this is about positive emotions experienced across one’s working day.
DID YOU KNOW?
HERE ARE THE TOP 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT HAPPINESS AT WORK
1. Studies show that happiness at work may be the most important success factor for a modern workplace and that happy companies make more money!
2. Happiness at work is one of the 3 most important sources of happiness in life.
3. Happiness at work is the best antidote to stress. Stress doesn’t necessarily come from working too much but from feeling bad while you work.
4. Increasing employee happiness dramatically reduces absenteeism and employee turnover.
5. In all the world, only the Scandinavian languages have a widely used word for happiness at work. In Danish, the word is arbejdsglaede.
6. Your happiness at work is your responsibility. Not your boss’s, not your co-workers’ and not society’s. Yours.
7. Your boss and your workplace are responsible for creating a setting and culture where it’s easy to be happy at work.
8. Happiness at work doesn’t only come from the organization’s policies, strategies, plans or values. It comes from the things that /you and I/do /here and now/.
9. Happiness at work doesn’t come from raises, bonuses or perks. It comes from two things: Results and Relationships, ie. doing great work together with great people.
10. Happiness at work doesn’t just happen. It takes a focused, long-term effort from management and employees together.